G'day, Kiaora, welcome. I make motion graphics and all kinds of design and animation accross broadcast, web, Digital signage and everywhere you see moving graphics.
I'm an experienced motion graphics designer, located in Melbourne, Australia.
I am available to work in-house at your agency/studio, or from my own at-home studio, on jobs big or small.
I have worked with a wide range of clients and have the ability to:
- design a piece from concept to completion
- create motion graphics from existing designs
- work creatively within brand guidelines; and
- work at various stages of a pipeline
- create storyboards and styleframes for pre-production
- edit a range of video styles and formats
- oversee junior animators in both leadership and guidance
My main software tools include After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere and the rest of the Creative Suite, and Cinema 4D.
In the past few years i have created content for many different organisations, such as:
-BP Oil New Zealand
-The Royal Melbourne Hospital
-National Australia Bank (NAB)
-Collingwood Football Club
-AA New Zealand
-ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association.)
-Metro Trains Melbourne
-The Footy Show (AFL & NRL)
-The Gruen Transfer
-AHM by Medibank
-DPC (Dept. of Premier and Cabinet)
-DOF (Dept. of Finance)
-DELWP (Dept. of Environment, Land, Water & Planning)
-DEECD (Dept. of Education and Early Childhood Development)
-DHHS (Dept. of Health and Human Services)
-MMRA (Melbourne Metro Rail Authority)